Parents & Citizens Association (P&C)
The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) plays a critical role in our school, as we both work together in the interests of our students.
The P and C ‘s overarching objectives are to:
- Assist in the provisions of resources, facilities and amenities for the school.
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school and its policies.
- Promote the interests of the school through co-operation between parents, teachers, students and members of the community.
- Act as the forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community.
- Foster community interests in educational members
President: Nikki Lewis
Vice President: Debb Carruthers
Secretary: Rhiannon Stubberfield
Treasurer: Kelly Callope
Canteen: Jo Morgan
Uniform shop: Nadine Lankford
Drum Muster: Kevin Naisbitt
Sports Committee Rep: Nick Smith
Meeting dates: – P and C meeting dates 1st Monday or each month at 7pm in the LGDHS Padley Room
New and interested parent and community members are very welcome.
To join or contact the P&C, please email: email@example.com